A professional training that helps foster care families and industry professionals respond to the trauma experienced by child sex trafficking survivors.
Blanket Fort Hope can partner with your team to deliver valuable educational resources. These will help you better understand what child trafficking looks like, who the victims are, who the perpetrators are, and how you need to respond to survivors.
This training is designed to facilitate compassion in the hearts of Champions, first and foremost. As a result, we will be able to encourage survivors to self-identify. All of this will lead to fewer runaways and more accurate rates of identification.
Who is this training for?
- Foster Care Families
- Healthcare Professionals
- Law Enforcement
- Legal Professionals
- Transportation Professionals
- Social Workers
What You’ll Learn:
- What survivors look like.
- The many ways in which child trafficking may occur.
- The signs that someone may be a trafficking victim.
- How to respond to victims.
- What you can do to help prevent victimization.
This training is worth 4
Continuing Education Units (CEUs).